Status of: Read to Learn: This is going so well I’ve read more books in the past couple of months than I have in the past few years
Status of: Do a monthly budget: Not so good. I’ve come to the realization that this is going to be a work in progress that will be constantly evolving.
Status of: Ask for help: I have been much better at this
Status of: Buying clothes from thrift stores only: My closet had NEVER been FULLER!
Status of: Make craft night at my house a thing: There’s been a lot of weird schedules in our life these days so this has not been a priority.
Status of: Remember to be a pro not an amateur: Pretty good. It’s just so easy to fall back into resistance habits
Making these resolutions seemed like a simple task but honestly they really are changing my life. I knew reading more would have this effect but my thrift store resolution seems to be the one that’s really changing my perspective. I plan on posting more about it later.
1. Read to learn…I’ve already started this year. I read “The War of Art” and I’m currently reading “Boundaries.”
2. Do a monthly budget and try
3. Ask for help…this applies to every area of my life
4. Continue to buy clothes from thrift stores only (ends Oct. 5, 2012)
5. Make craft night at my house a thing (tentative date Jan. 29)
6. Remember to be a pro not an amateur (reference to the book “The War of Art)
Well, that’s it. That’s how I’m going to finish January and we’ll see where the year takes us but for now we’re good.
I’m so excited I can’t even put it all into words! Although, I’m still not sure what all my resolutions are going to be yet this year, I will tell you that they’re going to be something to be excited about. I guess you can say that I have already made a resolution that this year’s resolutions are required to have passion.
Every morning while I’m getting ready, I pretty much let Wyatt get away with whatever he wants as long as he’s not crying or endangering himself.