1. Read to learn…I’ve already started this year. I read “The War of Art” and I’m currently reading “Boundaries.”
2. Do a monthly budget and try
3. Ask for help…this applies to every area of my life
4. Continue to buy clothes from thrift stores only (ends Oct. 5, 2012)
5. Make craft night at my house a thing (tentative date Jan. 29)
6. Remember to be a pro not an amateur (reference to the book “The War of Art)
Well, that’s it. That’s how I’m going to finish January and we’ll see where the year takes us but for now we’re good.